Positions Available – Zumba (Adult) Instructor, Lacrosse Instructor, Field Hockey Instructor, Adult Fitness Instructor (general), Youth Football Instructor, Tai Chi Instructor, Handball Instructor, Baseball Instructor
- Duties/Responsibilities: Experience in creating group exercise class curriculum; Experience instructing group exercises; Handle multiple responsibilities, and overlapping deadlines to best meet YMCA objectives; Create team spirit within program area to maintain staff/participant satisfaction and motivation; Deliver high quality in all programs including Implementation of the YMCA Character Development program; Strength to lift and carry equipment and supplies up to 50 lbs.; Have adequate body movement or mobility to stoop, bend, reach and climb; Must be able to see, hear, speak to ensure safety of participants at all times.
- Qualifications: Be CPR/First Aid Certified within the first 30 days of employment and keep current for condition of continued employment.
- Hours: Part-Time/Non-Exempt position. Hours vary between 7am to 10pm Monday through Friday
- Wage: $14.00 to $20.00/hr. (depends on position)
- Worksite: Y Community Complex
- Refer to Job Description for full duties/qualifications of the position available from H.R.
How to Apply:
Please visit our website at www.anaheimymca.org to apply online (Resume will NOT be accepted in lieu of application).
The Anaheim Family YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employer Information on Anaheim Family YMCA job opportunities is also available online at: