Preschool Sports Instructor (Formerly Bitty Sports)
- Duties/Responsibilities: Provide a structured class teaching students in variety of sports such as basketball, soccer and t-ball; coordination of registration of participants.
- Assist in the responsibility for the success of the Bitty Sports program including: fundraising, special events, and marketing; insure the safety of all participants at all times.
- Qualifications: Must be at least 16 years of age, and at least 1 year experience working with children (paid or volunteer) in related activities preferred; Be CPR/First Aid Certified within the first 30 days of employment and keep current for condition of continued employment.
- Hours: Part-Time/Non-Exempt position. Must be available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Wage: $14.00 per hour
- Worksite: Anaheim Downtown Youth Center, Twila Reid Park, West Anaheim Youth Center, and Stanton Central Park
- Refer to Job Description for full duties/qualifications of the position available from H.R.
How to Apply:
Please visit our website at www.anaheimymca.org to apply online (Resume will NOT be accepted in lieu of application).
The Anaheim Family YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employer Information on Anaheim Family YMCA job opportunities is also available online at: