<div class="article--body" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/BroadcastEvent" "="" style="box-sizing: border-box;">
Small businesses thrive on bringing in sales from new and existing customers. Wouldn’t it be great if you could bring in those sales more frequently without having to spend a lot of time doing so? We’ll show you some simple ways to use automation to repeatedly reach customers with email marketing.
Autoresponder email campaigns do what YOU wish you had the time to do! Use them to follow up, inform, entertain, & provide incentives for action & engagement - they work automatically while you focus on your business. This webinar will help you:
• Learn the difference between automated messages and autoresponder campaigns
• Decide where autoresponders can help you do better marketing communications
• Understand key actions that trigger emails to be sent
• Identify what steps to take to design effective autoresponder campaigns
• Design the “evergreen content” that works best for your audiences
Registration is limited so don’t delay, register today!
Victoria Byrne is the founder of Creative Marketing Services, LLC. She has worked in corporate as well as small business marketing for over 18 years, helping her clients achieve optimal results through a combination of creative and cost-effective marketing initiatives. Victoria is a Certified Constant Contact Solution Provider and regularly speaks at educational seminars & webinars where she shares tips and advice on a variety of digital marketing methods.