Organic searches on Google yield the majority of traffic for websites, and is a critical component of the buyer funnel.
Ultimately, getting users to convert from web traffic into an engagement is the goal.
Considering the higher cost of White Hat SEO (using marketing techniques within Google's terms of service), it is very crucial for business owners to understand if they are ready to implement a long-term marketing strategy.
Is your website ready for SEO? Are you a good candidate for search engine optimization?
With the always-changing search algorithm, and the limited time business owners have, it can be a challenge to stay on top of the changes that affect their online presence.
Knowing the principals of SEO will help you understand the tactics being used by your competitors, and how to measure the success of your SEO.
Learner outcomes include, but are not limited to:
1. Understanding how search engine ranking algorithms really work and to clear up any myths or confusion surrounding this process.
2. Learning the parts of a website that search engines evaluate when determining the ordering of search results.
3. Knowing the 5 most important factors Google uses to rank a website (there are over 200 factors)
4. Understanding the difference between "White" and "Black Hat" SEO techniques.
5. Avoiding the implementation of techniques that rank the site higher in short term, but penalize it in years to come.
6. Evaluating the Return on Investment (ROI)
7. Estimating the cost of White Hat SEO
8. Knowing practical techniques for your marketing that business owner can use to boost rankings without hiring SEO agencies.