A Dedicated Q&A Webinar Focused on Answering Your Critical Marketing Questions
Questions often drive the best content and solutions. Let’s open the Zoom stage to any and all of your questions about digital marketing, SEO, PPC, Websites, branding, email marketing, marketing research, consumer behavior, analytics, big data, iOS 14, advertising, content, blogging, distribution channels, high tech, ROAS, ROI, social media, how to write a marketing book, lead generation, vendor selection, mobile marketing, and much more.
After 25 years in corporate marketing and 13 years running my own digital marketing agency, I might be able to help. I don’t have all the answers but would love to tackle your questions. Let’s engage on an open forum of marketing discovery. Write down your questions ahead of time. The more the better! You ask; I answer; we discuss.
What you will learn:
· What are some of the most popular and pressing questions small businesses face?
· How marketing can help your small business.
· Why marketing is a profit rather than a cost center.
· Why advertising is a strategic cost of doing business
· Why the marketing funnel is important.
· Why working on your business may be more important than working in your business.
· How to gain market share during stressed economic times
· What are some of the most common marketing mistakes I see small businesses make?
· Answers to questions you never had time to ask.
Presented by Stuart Atkins.
Stuart Atkins is the owner and founder of Atkins Marketing Solutions, a PPC digital marketing agency in Orange, CA. He’s a paid search marketing specialist, author of two books, speaker, and Adjunct Professor of Marketing at Cal State Fullerton's College of Business and Economics. He brings over 30 years of marketing experience to every webinar.