Have you been struggling with using social media effectively? Were you not able to reach out to your customers during the lockdown? Are you unable to connect with new customers online? This program is designed to teach you the basics of social media, grow your online presence and following through simple social media techniques and tools.
During this session, you will learn the basics of social media and learn a hands-on approach to effectively utilizing social media techniques and tools. We will discuss the importance of establishing a digital footprint with the goal to expand your reach and to leverage multiple channels for your business by increasing online customer engagement.
Session will cover:
- How to produce effective and efficient social media content to use online:
- Content calendar and using other account’s posts and images
- Using the right hashtags on posts and on stories
- Using social media for customer service
Instructions and how to of several social media tools including:
- Planoly: planning your content, posting on two platforms, using hashtags to drive customers to your business
- Facebook scheduling tool and analytics; Facebook and Instagram ads and promoting posts
- Canva: creating attractive social media posts, banners, stories, videos, etc...
- Learn about keys to effectively use social media to drive engagement